Tuesday 8 October 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to the adventures of OneYoungGent! 

This is my first solo venture into the daunting world of menswear fashion blogging, so be gentle! 

I am NOT in fashion! I am a menswear fashion enthusiast who loves and admires all aspects of menswear. 

I started life as an Instagrammer, posting the occasional picture of what I was wearing that day. This suddenly turned into a bit of an obsession and I quickly found myself posting daily and trawling through the millions of other posts for inspiration.

I began writing for MenswearStyle.co.uk, bumbling out a few blog posts on all things from tie pins to barber shops. This blog will hopefully be an adventure for me and any of you reading.

I invite you all to come along for the ride (for company and moral support!) as I gaze longingly into the fashion abyss, trying to pick up some hints and tips from industry insiders, designers, brands and other bloggers. 

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment