Monday 25 November 2013

Sorry!!!

Im useless at this blogging malarkey! I've been so busy with my actual job that documenting my menswear travels has fallen by the wayside AGAIN!

Anyway, last week was busy! I attended numerous press days, events and parties. If you follow my twitter and instagram (if you don't, why not?!), then you will have seen some of the amazing sights I saw last week.

Let's start with press days! French Connection, Dune, Office, Clarks, Bill Amberg, New Look menswear, Cadenzza and the Communication store , a PR company that represent a plethora of high end brands including Salvatore Ferragamo and Belstaff to name but a few.

Like I said, busy busy busy! 

All of these were present the SS14 collections, and I implore you to check out my other social feeds for my favourite picks of the bunch.

The party of the week went to Furla, and the re-launch of their brand new store on Regents Street. Guests included Pixie Geldof, James Blunt, Rosie Fortescue, Jamie Winstone and Bip Ling! The champagne was flowing, canapés were offered by waiters (who were models in their spare time...) and the tunes were smashing, a collection of Pixie Geldofs faves!

Be sure to check out twitter and instagram (@oneyounggent on both) for pics!




No comments:

Post a Comment